Location: Milton Keynes Showroom
Full-time, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Start date TBC
We are thrilled to announce the expansion of our new Milton Keynes Showroom, set to become a magnificent destination for our fine jewellery collections. We are seeking to build a team of experts, creating new opportunities for passionate Sales Consultants who will form trusted relationships with clients. They will provide unparalleled personalised service with the intention of surpassing customers’ expectations.
At Jian London we are proud of a culture that ensures everyone feels welcome while we strive to help shape the future of our business. We offer on-going tailored training and support, accredited industry training and qualifications, along with opportunity to further your skills and promotions to managerial positions.
Join us as we continue to expand and look to appoint talented individuals with a desire to demonstrate their full potential and embrace unique opportunities in our fulfilling workplace environment.
As a sales consultant at Jian London, you will:
• Proactively provide customers with the knowledge to choose pieces from our collection while looking after their best interests.
• Deliver a luxurious experience whilst maintaining efficiency in a dynamic environment.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of our products, our brand, and convey with pride and enthusiasm to our clients.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships, ensuring customer satisfaction and fostering repeat business.
• Attract new customers by responding to inbound lead enquiries
• Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments with luxury products.
• Strive to achieve and exceed showroom team sales targets.
• Communicate to a high standard with colleagues and share any insights or feedback from the sales process.
• Maintain visual merchandising standards ensuring the showroom is aesthetically appealing and organised.
• When requested, follow up with customers after their purchase to assist with after-care matters and to facilitate reviews.
The ideal candidate:
• Has a passion for luxury products and fine jewellery.
• Holds a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, while providing excellent customer service.
• Previous experience in luxury retail is preferred, but not essential.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to quickly build trust and rapport with clients and team members.
• Able to assist both as part of a team and by using your own initiative.
• Excellent presentation and personal grooming.
• Ability with Asian languages preferred, but not essential.
Company benefits include:
• On-site parking
• Staff discount (available after probationary period)
Salary: up to £36,000 per annum based on experience
Apply by submitting your CV and covering letter via email to email@example.com.